Follow these security measures below:
1. use SRWARE IRON as your browser
2. use ProtonMail
3. use JAXX wallet or Exodus use multiple wallets
4. keep your bitcoin on a ledger wallet offline
5. only use 1 computer for crypto and another computer for emails and other work
6. use another phone for security measures with your authenticators
7. never use your regular phone number for security with crypto
8. never use that phone ever to make calls
9. turn off the wifi when you are not at the computer
10 have your bitcoin on a paper wallet
11 restrict your phone with your carrier – its impossible to make changes
with a phone call – you have to enter in person with ID and Passcode
12 use password sentences instead of passwords
13 get a good anti-virus (Avira or Bitdefender) if you use Mac. Most
stolen cryptos are from OS X and iOS.
14 save cryptos in multiple of wallets
15 most cryptos are not stolen they are lost by forgetting passwords
16 never carry around a lot of crypto on your phone – its just like cash
Donate with Bitcoin and you can track you donation like no other
It took me 6 months of research to find the best way to Give to Others and
this is the best way!
Disclaimer: There is risk involved in trading, mining, lending and investing in cryptocurrency. Michael Crypto does not take any responsibility for any losses that may occur. Michael Crypto does not give financial advise. These videos are for informational and entertainment purposes only. Trade, Mine Crypto Currency, Auto Bot or Lend is assuming your own risk and never invest unless you study and learn or put in anything you cannot afford to lose.
Bitcoin - The how to earn money video?